Continuing to get back on track.
- I bought produce at the grocery store but did not get those thin plastic produce bags for each item. I had forgotten my reusable bags so I used one only to line the cart basket.
- I turn off the air conditioning in my apartment when it isn’t unbearably hot. I also do not use air conditioning in my car.
- I used my mason jars to get dried fruit from my local co-op for post-workout snacks.
- I used mason jars to bring water and dried fruit to my combat self-defense class.
- I am looking for uses for a few items I can’t donate and do not want to throw away, in particular, several pairs of old stockings.