I’m trying to get back on track this month. Last month was a bit crazy, so here’s hoping things quiet down going forward.
- I’ve been working on meal planning both to avoid food waste and contain food costs. I did do some dining out, but one of those occasions was for a birthday party.
- I’m working on my ice cream habit. I have a sugar addiction that is strongest these days of summer when it comes to ice cream. I resisted the urge to get ice cream after my combat self-defense class.
- I’m bringing lunch to work. Batch cooking ensures lunches and dinners for most of the week.
- I finished a batch of deconstructed enchilada thing that I made. It did not turn out as I envisioned, but I ate it anyway. I was not going to waste all that food even though I was not excited about it.
- I sold an old calculator use guide on eBay and just listed an essential oil diffuser on craigslist.