I have been feeling crafty lately, which is a great way to be more frugal. Being able to make, repair, and alter items is a valuable skill set. Hoarding craft supplies from past projects can also come in handy.
- It’s difficult to find capris the right length for me. I bought two pairs at my local Goodwill and hemmed them myself.
- I made my own belt with pouches, which I detailed here. Buying one would have cost a lot more than the few materials I purchased. Craft stash for the win.
- I’ve been cooking at home and bringing food to work for lunch and dinner.
- I’m taking advantage of free opportunities to work out and continue to avoid a gym membership.
- I am visiting my library more often since I’ve had more time to read. I read quickly, so being able to stock up for free is a budget saver.